Friday, August 19, 2011

Kelly Preston: Scientology Saved Her - 'Don't ...



Actress Kelly Preston, wife to John Travolta and mother to children Ella, Ben and the late Jett, who passed away of a seizure two and a half years ago, opens up to Health magazine about her life since Jett's passing and the birth of Ben when she was 48 years old.

As to motherhood, Preston says, "I love being a mom. I'd keep having babies ... When I found out I was pregnant, I was floored. I'd snuck out of bed and then came back and woke Johnny up in bed. We both started crying. It was wonderful ... It's pretty amazing having a child at this age."

When asked how she coped with the emotional roller coaster she's been on in the last two and a half years, Preston says, "Johnny is definitely my rock. Kirstie [Alley] is one of my absolute best friends. My mom, my brother. And to be honest, the Scientology center. I don't know if I would have made it through without it."

She also says of Hollywood moms who get back into shape so quickly after having a baby, "In Hollywood everybody loses the weight in about three or six weeks; it's kind of insane. And I mean, if you have that type of body, then, all the power to you, it's amazing that you can do that if it's still healthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment