Sunday, January 22, 2012

On Conan, Gina Carano Asks ‘Are We Talking About Sex or Fighting?’


What I love about Gina Carano is that she's always herself no matter who she's talking to. Gina was hilarious on "The Conan O'Brien Show".

Sexy Gina Carano
maxim.com/Press Kit
If you're at work or somewhere people would be offended by the video—have no fear, I've transcribed the best bits below.

Conan O'Brien chatting with Gina Carano

Conan started off by saying, "The fights scenes are so…I'm in love with you now. I'm a repressed Catholic so seeing a woman beat a guy. It's fantastic."

Conan then asked Gina how she got into mixed martial arts (MMA).

Gina: "Well, I was drinking forties (40 oz. malt liquor) with my ex-boyfriend one night…Olde English."

Conan: "No! I don't need to hear anything more. Anything makes sense after that."

After sharing the story of her first visit to a gym, being introduced to the sport and then having her first fight, Gina revealed, "I'm so nervous. I would rather get punched in the face right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment